DevOpsCon 2017: Everything From Code to Company Culture
DevOps Conference Berlin 2017 was held at the Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin, with over 60 talks and workshops on subjects including:
- Infrastructure as code
- Lean business
- Container technologies
- Continuous delivery
- Cloud platforms
- Logging and monitoring
- Business and company culture
Over 800 visitors attended the conference, which featured international speakers from Red Hat, Open Credo, pixelart, Docker, SoundCloud, SAP, Google, Netflix, Chef, ING, Volkswagen Financial Services, and more.
1&1 had a speaking slot featuring Matthias Kainer, Head of MyWebsite Middleware at 1&1, on the topic of "DevOps Within the Group."
Kainer discussed how to motivate an agile team to work faster and more efficiently, and how you can give your team the confidence to make changes in the immediate corporate environment, which can lead to initiating changes in the company as well.
1&1 also had a booth at the conference, dedicated to the 1&1 Cloud Servers and the CaaS beta program. The booth was a lively source of conversation with attendees, with topics including:
- Interesting and deep conversations about our current CaaS beta.
- Feedback which will be included into future CaaS product development.
- Valuable insights into the use cases of CaaS users, which helps us further optimize and adapt the product to the target group of core users.
- Discussion about features, pricing, and product frameworks for CaaS, particularly Docker and Kubernetes.
We received a lot of interest in the upcoming CaaS open beta, and we look forward to working together with our users to help shape the features in future releases.